To Nurture, Educate & Enrich the poor & needy, to provide Medical & Spiritual help to the old and infirm.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To provide medical relief for the poor including home for the needy children and orphans where in all the basic necessities comprising food, clothing, bedding and medical facilities are provided.
- To provide education to the children of the above Home and to others from the poor and weaker sections of society irrespective caste, creed or religion.
- To undertake activities to promote talents and skills amongst the children.
- To promote skills in games and sports amongst children and youth. Arrange sports tournaments and sports material for deserving/ promising players.
- To improve infrastructural facilities like drinking water, sanitation etc. in selected rural schools.
- To provide vocational training to the children of the Home; provide sponsorship to other deserving children for Vocational training or for higher education.
- To Establish and run Old Age Homes, Day Care Centers and Senior Citizen Facilities.
- To provide relief and rehabilitation assistance to the people affected by natural disasters or in accidents.
- To educate and promote environment friendly activities and pollution eradication.
- To work to eradicate social evils from the society, like drugs addiction, HIV/AIDS etc.
- To undertake research and studies in areas related to the above objects of the Society.
- To acquire by purchase, or take on rent, or manage land, buildings and other property and machinery equipment required to carry out programmes of the Society.
- To accept donations, grants, presents, gifts and other offerings in the shape of movable and/ or immovable properties from the General Public and Govt. Authorities and to utilize the same for attainment of the Aims and Objects of the Society.
- To subscribe to membership of institutions/ organizations having similar aims and objects as this Society and to acquire literature in relevant fields.
- To undertake advocacy in the above defined areas.
- To create and maintain a library for use within the organization for use by the members and beneficiaries.